Awntech Part Numbers: RB4-A, RB4-K, RB4-BB, RB4-BRN, RB4-B, RB4-DB, RB4-F, RB4-GUN, RB4-LY
eCanopy Item Number: AWN-RB4-A
UPCs: 731478659130, 731478793988, 731478793940, 731478793957, 731478841368, 731478659215, 731478793964, 731478793971, 731478659253
Awntech brings you the best in awnings. Bringing you function and durability, with features you did not even know you were looking for in your awning. This heavy duty, 100% dyed acrylic, anti-microbial, UV resistant and water resistant awning, will lower your energy bill by up 50%! This awning is incredibly easy to install. Simple install the brackets, pop the awning into them, and tighten into place. This seven-inch valance comes with a 5-year warranty and is perfect for commercial or residential use. To ensure your confidence in your purchase, this awning has been rigorously tested in wind, snow, and weighted challenges.
- 4 Feet Wide
- Assembled Height (in.) - 33.25
- Assembled Width (in.) - 52.5
- Assembled Depth (in.) - 26.25
- Minimum mounting height (inches) - 84
- Mounting space required (inches) - 4
- Made in USA
- Style: dome
- Patents and patents pending
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Structural aluminum Frame
- Commercial/Residential application
- Modular but commercial grade construction
- Easy to assemble and install: Time to install 1-2 hours (depending on the size)
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric; fade, water, soil and mildew resistant
- Tools required: Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level. Installation anchors are not included.
- 5 Year limited warranty
* Please Note: All single color awnings come with white trim. Multi-color awnings come with trim of lightest color combination.
* Also Note: The size chart indicates the additional spacing needed for installation.
Related Articles & Product Manual