Vitabri Part Number: V31015VT
eCanopy Item Number: VIT-V31015VT
The level of form, function, and value this Vitabri V3 10 x 15 Aluminum Pop Up Canopy with Waterproof Top is what absolutely separates it from other shelters on the market. This isn't a radical new invention made with science-fiction components, it's simply a tent made from the best materials available with the most intelligently-though-out design you'll find anywhere. Get some specifics below about why this shelter is so different.
Basic Structural Features:
- 10 ft. x 15 ft. pop up canopy
- Maximum Clearance is 83" under the valance
- Aluminum legs (width):
- Lower leg section: 1.8 inches
- Upper leg section: 2.0 inches
- Aluminum leg thickness: .06 to .08 inches
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Aluminum 'X' cross-sections feature 1 internal and 2 external reinforcers
- Cast aluminum feet on all legs that can be adapted for permanent mounting
- Junction parts constructed of polypropylene with 30% fiberglass, offering an excellent combination of sturdiness and lightness
- Telescoping legs with snap-on lifting system and three available height settings
- Reinforced cross-bar roof system for optimum rigidity
- Revolutionary quick setup concept makes setup and take-down simple without having to remove the roof
- Light enough for personal use, tough enough for professional applications
- Occupies less than 5 square feet when collapsed for storage
- Overall weight: 86 lbs.
Vinyl Top Specifications:
- Constructed of heavy-duty vinyl, 1000 Denier fabric that weighs 11 oz. per square yard
- Flame retardant and registered by the State of California and State Fire Marshal
- Guaranteed WATERPROOF design, not water-resistant like most other canopy tops
- The self-locking strap holding the roof to the frame guarantees optimal stretching of the fabric
- High frequency vinyl welding which increases structural integrity and extends the life of the tent
- Each corner is reinforced with a double layer of vinyl to prevent damage from friction with the frame
- The top comes standard with Velcro around the valance to easily attach the walls (walls must be purchased separately)
- Top always stays attached to the frame for easy deployment (although the top is removable if needed)
When it comes to outdoor shelters, everything starts with the frame. This tent has that section covered in spades. The pop up design of this canopy takes seconds to set up and take down, plus you never have to remove the top. Once in place, you can take advantage of the telescoping aluminum legs with three available height settings, the reinforced cross-bar roof system that offers all kinds of stability, or the incredibly light, incredibly strong polypropylene junctions strengthened with fiberglass. Or you could check out the stainless steel fasteners, or the cast aluminum feet. Whatever you prefer.
Help from Above
This shelter's top, though, is every bit as impressive as the frame. The roof is made of heavy-duty 1000 Denier vinyl that is as strong and durable as you'll find in any shelter. It is waterproof, mind you, not water-resistant like many competitors, so you, your guests, and your stuff will be safe and protected. The top features self-locking straps that keep roof tension perfect at all times, the corners are reinforced to prevent damage from friction, and there's even a Velcro strip to make sidewall addition (sidewalls must be purchased separately) simple if you choose to add them at any time.
Every aspect of this shelter is designed to be user-friendly, incredibly strong, incredibly stable, and great to look at. All of that, plus you'll end up spending about the same as you would on some run-of-the-mill unit with half the functionality and half the life span of this one. That combination of factors is the driving force behind the meteoric rise of the Vitabri V3 10 x 15 Aluminum Pop Up Canopy with Waterproof Top to the top of the outdoor shelter industry.
* Flame Certification: This item is CPAI-84 Flame Certified.
Pop Up Canopy & EZ Up Tent Buying Guide
Party Tent Buying Guide