Arrow Part Number: LX1014-RBK1014
eCanopy Item Number: ARW-LX1014-RBK1014
The high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington. The gambrel roof provides an abundance of headroom and extra storage space. This Arrow Lexington Shed features 129 sq./ft of storage, with UV resistant steel panels protecting against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions.
- Size: 10' x 14'
- Color: Taupe/Eggshell
- Electro Galvanized Steel treated with zinc for strong for corrosion resistance
- UV resistant steel panels protect against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions
- High gable steel roof design for additional headroom
- Pad-lockable sliding doors for easy entry and exit
- Appealing two tone aesthetics in Eggshell & Taupe to complement home exteriors
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
- 87.875" (roughly 7.5 foot) Building Height when Assembled
- Total Storage: 129 sq./ft
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Shed
- Door Type: SLIDING DOORS
- Your Choice of Anchoring Kits: AK4, AK100
- Roof Strengthening Kit Included:
- Increases the strength of roof
- Additional roof beams and gable braces designed for added protection against snow accumulation and improved snow load
- For best results, we recommend installation of the roof strengthening kit during initial assembly of your Arrow Shed
- Installation of roof strengthening kit on a previously assembled Arrow Shed may require some disassembly of your shed
* Please Note: Do not use Pressure Treated Lumber with this unit. If Pressure Treated Lumber comes into contact with your arrow product, it will void the warranty. Do Not Store Pool Chemicals in your Arrow Product - this will void the warranty.
* Also Note: Anchoring and base materials are not included with your building. We recommend the combined use of an Arrow Floor Frame Kit and an Arrow Anchoring Kit as an effective method of securing your building to the ground.