Manufacturer: Caravan Canopy
Caravan Canopy Part Numbers: 21008100011,, 21008100061
eCanopy Item Number: CGR-MSERIES10X10
UPCs: 689215381373,, 689215381380
Are you interested setting yourself apart from the crowd with a custom graphics equipped tent, but don't know where to start? The 10 x 10 Economy Custom Pop Up Canopy Tent is the perfect place to start. This package offers outstanding value, taking the well liked Caravan M-Series Pro 2 Canopy and adding heat infusion custom graphics. Allowing printing on up to all four valances and peak sides, the heat infusion custom graphic process uses an effective bonding process that circumvents the need for stitching involved with traditional digital patches. This package is the perfect starting point for craft fairs, trade shows, tailgating events, or any other scenario where you need to get your name out there. Get started today!
- Please Note: After selecting the number of custom printed peak and valance sides you would like for your tent and placing the order, a custom graphics specialist will contact you to arrange transfer of your graphics to be printed on the tent.
- Size: 10' x 10'
- Color: White or Blue
- Product Dimensions: 120" W x 120" D x 123" H
- Up to 100 sq ft of coverage
- Rising Truss system for additional support
- Ideal for festivals, markets and sporting events
- Straight Leg frame maximizes coverage and shade
- Lightweight Steel frame features Pull Pin technology
- Heat infusion graphics eliminate undesirable stitch lines
- Durable heat infusion graphic technology available on all peak sides and valances
- 10' x 10' Straight Leg Canopy
- 150 denier polyester top
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Peak Height: 10'3"
- Max Valance Clearance: 6'1"
- 1 year warranty
* Please Note: After selecting the number of custom printed peak and valence sides you would like for your tent and placing the order, a custom graphics specialist will contact you to arrange transfer of your graphics to be printed on the tent.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.