Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 8X16 SVM-WPNK
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-8X16-SVM-WPNK
Sara's Victorian Mansion is a sweet playhouse for any princess. This beautiful Victorian styled playhouse features 17 windows allowing large amounts of daylight to brighten the interior, as well as a fully functional child-sized dutch door, and 8 flower boxes for the lower windows. Also included is a lovely loft area in the tower for your small Victorian lady. With a 6 foot tall adult door, you'll always make it to afternoon tea. Easy to assemble paneled wall sections save you build time, as does the prefastened gingerbread trim and all the included hardware. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint, as well as two pressure treated 16 foot 4' x 4's and a pressure treated 14 foot 4' x 4'.
- Size: 8x16
- Product Dimensions: 96 x 192 x 126
- This Kit is intended for an advanced DIY person (2 people 2 days)Standard Mansion Kit Includes:
- 2 x 3 Wood wall framing
- 2 x 3 Wood trusses for 8 x 16
- High quality siding and trim fastened onto wall panels
- Panelized walls sections (not just precut) saves time in assembly
- Prefastened Gingerbread trim
- 17 working 14” x 21” windows with safety glass, grids and screens
- Child Dutch door (20”wide x 40”high)
- 8 Flowerboxes for the bottom windows
- Adult door (4’wide x 6’ high)
- Hardware to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Loft with ladder for turret side.
- Outside corner trim (high quality composite material)
- Fancy Victorian trim
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color picturesMansion Options:
- Extra Windows (installed by customer)
- Printed Manual
- Extra Flower BoxesCustomer Provides:
- drip edge
- 2 pressure treated 4” x 4” x 16’
- 1 pressure treated 4” x 4” x 14’ (8 x 16)
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.