ShelterLogic Part Number: 51351
eCanopy Item Number: STL-51351
The fastest, easiest, most cost-effective way to add safety and convenience to your farm or property is the Shelter Logic 12 x 20 x 10 Run-In Instant Storage Shelter. It provides instant shade, instant protection from the elements for livestock, and a weather-protected area to store hay or feed.
- Sturdy beam welded 1-5/8" diameter 17 gauge steel frame is field tested to withstand all but the most rigorous weather conditions
- High grade steel frame goes through a 13 step Rhino Shield surface preparation process
- Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to eliminate any rust, weathering, chipping and peeling
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing allow easy assembly
- Wide based foot pads on every leg ensure a dependable sturdy base and easy access to secure anchor points
- Patented Twist-Tite technology tensioning system secures taut to pipes ensuring longer life and a wrinkle free look
- Easy-Slide Cross Rail system clamps tight to square up, smooth out, and lock down shelters
- Fitted one piece full valance cover
- Heat bonded, triple layer, polyethylene cover with enhanced weave to ensure its 100% waterproof
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- White interior lining enhances illumination
- Totally tear resistant reinforced rip-stop cover
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Structure sets up quickly and in most cases requires no building permit
- 1 year warranty
- 12' W x 20' L x 10' H steel frame
- Full valance fitted cover
- (4) Protective corner boots
- (6) 30" Auger anchors
- Steel foot plates
- Easy step by step instructions
- 335 lb.- 4 box shipment
The sturdy 1 5/8 in. diameter steel frame is designed to withstand severe environmental conditions thanks to the 13 step Rhino Shield process and DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish. It won't rust, weather, chip, or peel, and it assembles easily with slip fit connectors and swedged tubing. The cross rail system keeps the canopy frame true and level, and the wide base foot pads at the base of the legs keep the shelter on solid footing the whole year round.
To protect your animals or stored items, the canopy cover is 100% waterproof - made of heat bonded, triple layer, polyethylene treated with anti-aging, anti-fungal, and fade-blocking agents. Using Twist-tite technology it tensions to the canopy frame for a wrinkle-free look, and the cover's tear-resistant fabric can stand up to any conditions. The shed cover has an interior white lining to provide enhanced visibility inside the shelter, and fabric corner boots ensure the safety of livestock around ratchets and tie-downs.
This shed is easy to set up, safe, and extremely cost-effective. On a farm, in the backyard, or anywhere where easy-access shelter is needed, there is simply no better option than the Shelter Logic 12 x 20 x 10 Run-In Instant Storage Shelter. It can solve all sorts of storage issues without the trouble and cost of building a permanent structure and, in most cases, without worrying about building codes. For the safety and convenience of you and your animals, trust the Shelter Logic 12 x 20 x 10 Run-In Instant Storage Shelter to instantly solve your outdoor storage problems.
Portable Garage and Carport Buying Guide
Related Articles & Product Manual
Party Tent Buying Guide