Awntech Part Numbers: ER1030-3A, ER1836-3A, ER23-3A, ER2442-3A, ER24-3A, ER1030-3AT, ER1836-3AT, ER23-3AT, ER2442-3AT
eCanopy Item Number: AWN-ER1030-3A
UPCs: 731478561884, 731478562300, 731478561761, 731478562409, 731478561808, 731478562485, 731478562935, 731478823005, 731478652674
This Beauty Mark Dallas Retro Window Awning has a retro feel but uses modern technology to enhance your space. The material is not only beautiful but durable. It is UV resistant; therefore, the color will remain bright summer after summer. It is water resistant and will remain intact through all the wind and rain the seasons drop on it. The aluminum base and simple brackets to install the awning create a strong base that does not require your entire day to install. The awning material is anti-microbial and 100% woven acrylic. Fear not of mold and mildew. Enjoy the 5 year warranty that comes standard with this wonderful awning.
- 3 Feet Wide
- Assembled Height (in.) - 16
- Assembled Width (in.) - 40.5
- Assembled Depth (in.) - 30
- Minimum mounting height (inches) - 84
- Mounting space required (inches) - 4
- Made in USA
- Style: Open ended slope awning
- Patents and patents pending
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Structural aluminum Frame
- Commercial/Residential application
- Modular but commercial grade construction
- Easy to assemble and install: Time to install 1-2 hours (depending on the size)
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric; fade, water, soil and mildew resistant
- Tools required: Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level. Installation anchors are not included.
- 5 Year limited warranty
* Please Note: All single color awnings come with white trim. Multi-color awnings come with trim of lightest color combination.
* Also Note: The size chart indicates the additional spacing needed for installation.
Related Articles & Product Manual