Arrow Part Number: FKCS01
eCanopy Item Number: ARW-FKCS01
- Color: Silver
- Can be used on grass, gravel, or bare earth
- Raises the floor above ground level to help with drainage
- Allows you to keep your stored items clean, dry, and off of the ground
- Install the floor framing kit with basic tools after you assemble your shed
- Creates the frame for a floor for your Arrow Classic or Select shed without pouring concrete
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel provides superior corrosion resistance for your flooring framework
Don't want to pour a concrete foundation but want to keep your stored items off the ground? Get an Arrow Floor Frame Kit for your Arrow shed! This kit allows you to install a floor directly into the shed, no concrete is needed. Simply build your shed, install the floor frame, top with the appropriate plywood, and your items will be kept clean, dry, and off of the ground for years to come. Pick up an Arrow Floor Frame Kit for your Arrow shed to complete your shed with minimum effort and maximum impact!
- Compatible with Arrow Select Sheds: 6 x 4 and 6 x 5 Foot
- Compatible with Arrow Classic Sheds: 5 x 4, 6 x 4, and 6 x 5 Foot
- Use 5/8" minimum thickness, exterior grade plywood that has a waterproof adhesive
* Please Note: Shed sold separately.
* Also Note: Includes frame only- flooring is not included. Choose a non-pressure treated flooring material of your choice.
* Also Note: Do not use pressure treated plywood. If pressure treated lumber comes in contact with your Arrow product it will cause accelerated corrosion and will void your warranty.