Awntech Part Numbers: EN1030-5A, EN1836-5A, EN23-5A, EN2442-5A, EN24-5A, EN1030-5AT, EN1836-5AT, EN23-5AT, EN2442-5AT
eCanopy Item Number: AWN-EN1030-5B
UPCs: 731478752572, 731478539531, 731478407854, 731478819763, 731478790895, 731478752626, 731478405379, 731478407908, 731478819817
This New York styled Awntech awning features straight lines and 90 degree corners. Featuring a modern aesthetic, this awning will not only lower your energy bill but will bring a modern aesthetic to your establishment. This awning is constructed using UV resistant material, that is also anti-microbial, 100% woven acrylic and water resistant. What more could you ask for? Awntech offers a 5-year warranty for this American made valance. To top it off, the installation is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3. Simple install the brackets, drop in the awing and tighten into place. Sit back, relax and enjoy the shade and the savings.
- 5 Feet Wide
- Minimum mounting height (inches) - 84
- Mounting space required (inches) - 4
- Made in USA
- Style: Elegant slope awning with solid frame straight valance
- Patents and patents pending
- Engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Structural aluminum Frame
- Commercial/Residential application
- Modular but commercial grade construction
- Easy to assemble and install: Time to install 1-2 hours (depending on the size)
- 100% solution dyed acrylic fabric; fade, water, soil and mildew resistant
- Tools required: Electric drill, adjustable wrench, philips and hex screw drivers, tape measure, ladder and level. Installation anchors are not included.
- 5 Year limited warranty
* Please Note: All single color awnings come with white trim. Multi-color awnings come with trim of lightest color combination.
* Also Note: The size chart indicates the additional spacing needed for installation.