Manufacturer: Best Barns
Best Barns Part Number: ROANOKE16X20
eCanopy Item Number: BRK-ROANOKE16X20
Best Barns put its best foot forward with the stunning and functional Roanoke Wood Shed Kit. This US made shed is strong enough to stand up to 30 pounds of snow per square foot and winds up to 90 mph. With pre-built double doors and all hardware required for assembly included, this two-story shed will be perfect for storage or a workshop! Best Barns definitely live up to their name with the Roanoke Wood Shed Kit.
- Size: 16' x 20'
- Product Dimensions: 16' W x 16' 2" H x 20' L
- Side wall height: 97"
- Interior head room: 89"
- Loft head room: 85"
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" wood 16" on center
- Wood trusses 24" on center with 2" x 6" wood
- 30 lbs. per sq. ft. snow load and 90 MPH wind load
- High quality Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling engineered and primed 3/8", 8" on center vertical groove siding is superior than plywood and has look of real wood
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wood gussets, wall framing, and trim for easier assembly
- Upper gables are pre-built in 4' sections with siding already applied
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- Pre-built doors
- Includes wide double doors: 96" wide x 84" high
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Includes clear span second floor loft for additional storage space
- Second floor loft has 3/4" Structurwood decking over laminated beams and 2" x 8" floor joists
- Loft can be accessed from external loft door (44 3/4" wide) and from inside the structure
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Floor should be constructed to the exact size of the exterior dimensions
- Downloadable manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Technical support for installation available from Best Barns
- Approximate shipping weight: 5600 lbs.
- Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling is treated to resist rot, termites, and mold, and has a 50 year limited warranty
- 1 year limited warranty for windows
- 2 year limited warranty for roof/loft sheathing and all hardware and metal components
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* Please Note:
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Main image shows Roanoke Wood Shed with optional shingles
- Some images may not be to scale
- Images may depict options such as a floor kit, extra windows, or optional accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- The customer provides paint, shingles (26 bundles), felt paper (2 - 15 lbs. rolls), and drip edge (12 ten feet long pieces) to achieve a custom look
- Customer must make simple cuts of siding, roof sheathing, and loft floor sheets
- Best Barns sheds are built to order and typically ship in a week and so can not be returned
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.