Manufacturer: KD Kanopy
KD Kanopy Part Number: SS1320
eCanopy Item Number: KDK-SS1320
This is not your average outdoor shelter. The Startwin 1320 Canopy Tent provides a full 1,320 sq. ft. of covered space. Its anodized aluminum frame construction features double center pole tension design, and its gliding fiber-reinforced Dynidiom(r) joint fittings won't rub or bend. The polyester canopy top is water resistant, fire retardant, and UV protected, and the rust proof frame is 40% stronger and 25% lighter than other steel units. A 1 year manufacturer's warranty is included with this tent.
- StarTwin portable and temporary outdoor canopy
- Anodized aluminum frame construction with double center pole tension design
- Gliding fiber-reinforced Dynidiom joint fittings won't rub or bend
- Tenacious Polyester canopy top is water resistant, fire retardant, and UV protected
- Rust proof frame is 40% stronger and 25% lighter than other steel units
- Sworf cut top adds tension to secure and prevents water from settling
- Extended canopy flaps add strength and stability in windy weather
- Folds down into 4 carrying bags and fits in the trunk of most standard vehicles
- Unique foot cups cover the special double headed ground stakes and give a sleek appearance
- Features 6 elegant arches and large open front area
- Quickly sets up in approximately 30 minutes with 2 people
- Outdoor only canopy requires 74-ft. diameter set up area
- 153 suggested seating capacity with chairs only
- Available in 10 bold colors
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- (6) 50.25" Aluminum Poles
- (2) 50.25" Telescopic Pole w/ Crank Assembly
- (2) 50.25" Aluminum Pole w/ Dome Cap
- (1) Polyester Canopy Top
- (4) Carrying Bags
- (6) Steel Spikes
- (2) Anchor Plates
- (2) Center Pole Plate
- (2) Measuring Cable
- (1) Stake Puller
- (1) Assist Bar
- Frame Size: 20'6" H x 74' L - 1320 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Frame Material: 16-Guage Aluminum
- Canopy Material: 500 Denier Oxford Polyester
- Open Front Height: 9'2"
- Field Spikes: (6) 30" Steel
- Peak Height: 17'3"
- Arches: (6) 7.5'
- 3 Box Shipment
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.