Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 10X10-5-SCS-WPNK
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-10X10-5-SCS-WPNK
The Little Cottage Company Classic Five Corner 10 x 10 Storage Shed is a fantastic addition to any backyard, allowing you to utilize this shed as a potting shed, she shed, workshop, or retreat. This Five Corner Shed includes a 6 foot wall height, so you have plenty of vertical storage space. Two 18" x 22" working glass windows bring in abundant light, allowing you to easily see your stored items. Easy to assemble paneled wall sections save you build time, as does the included hardware. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint, as well as flooring if you did not purchase a floor kit.
- Size: 10x10
- Product Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 96
Standard Shed Features Include:
- 2x4 Wood Wall framing 16" On Center
- 2x4 Rafters 24" On Center
- 6' High front and back walls
- Smartside siding pre-fastened to wall panels
- Walls in Panelized sections
- Straight trim pre-fastened to wall sections
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- (2) working 18"x22" windows with glass, grids, and screens.
- 5' Double Door, with Lock
- Trim and Siding is 98% primed
- Hardware included for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Link to an excellent online manual with color photos
- Five Corner Shed Options;Additional Options:
- Additional 18x22 window (installed by the customer)
- Additional Shutters
- Additional Flowerboxes
- Additional Doors
- Printed Manual
- Transom Windows in the DoorsCustomer Will Need to Provide:
- Drip Edge
- Floor (if purchased without floor kit)
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.