Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 10X18-VGS-WPC
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-10X18-VGS-WPC
At little Cottage Co. we take pride in our work; we strive for quality, service, and innovation. When a customer is buying a shed, it can be for a range of reasons and uses. We realize each customer has their own budget. At Little Cottage Co. we have created our Value Series, Classic Series, and Colonial Series giving us the ability to cover all uses and all budgets. Our Colonial series has more elaborate features, where the Classic Series has more standard features, and our Value Series has the most basic features.
- Size: 10x18
- Product Dimensions: 216 x 120 x 113
- Standard Wood Value Gable KitWood Kit Includes:
- SmartSide siding with a, 5/50 year warranty
- 2x4 wall framing 24” on center OC
- Swivel door latch
- 2x4 trusses 24” on center OC
- 6’ High front and back walls
- Trim and siding is 98% pre-primed
- Aluminum corner trim
- All fasteners included
- 4’ Double Door on 8’ wide buildings truss width (4x6 opening)
- 5’ Double door on 10’ and 12’ wide buildings truss width (5x6 opening)
- Link to an excellent downloadable instruction Manual
- All pieces precut and ready to assembleFloor Kit Option:
- Treated 2x4’s 16” on center OC, for the base
- 4x8x5/8 OSB FlooringValue Gable Kit Additional Options:
- Windows 18x22 (installed by customer)
- 4’ Standard door
- Shutters (plastic)
- Flowerbox (wood)
- Printed Manual
- 5’ Standard doorPrebuilt Information:
- Non-treated 2x4’s (in place of treated 2x4s)
- Includes 4x4 runners
- Customer Provides: Shingles, Drip Edge, and Paint for precut kits.
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.