Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 8X10-VWS-WPC
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-8X10-VWS-WPC
At little Cottage Co. we take pride in our work; we strive for quality, service, and innovation. When a customer is buying a shed, it can be for a range of reasons and uses. We realize each customer has their own budget. At Little Cottage Co. we have created our Value Series, Classic Series, and Colonial Series giving us the ability to cover all uses and all budgets. Our Colonial series has more elaborate features, where the Classic Series has more standard features, and our Value Series has the most basic features.
- Size: 8x10
- Product Dimensions: 120 x 96 x 107
- Standard Wood Workshop Value Shed KitWood Kit Includes:
- 2 x 4 for wall framing 24 on center OC
- 2 x 4 for trusses 24 on center (OC)
- 6 High front and back walls
- Smartside siding with a 5 year 50 warranty
- Everything is precut and ready to assemble
- 2 working 18 x 22 windows with glass, grids and screens and shutters on 8 x 12 and larger buildings
- 1 working 18 x 22 window and shutter on 8 x 10 and smaller
- 4 Double door on 8 wide buildings truss width (4 x 6opening)
- 5 Double door on 10 and 12 wide buildings truss width (5 x 6 opening)
- Swivel door latch
- Aluminum corner trim
- Trim and siding is 98% pre-primed
- Fasteners included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color picturesFloor Kit Option:
- Treated 2x4s 16 (OC) for base
- 4x8x5/8 OSB FlooringValue Workshop Kit Additional Options:
- Windows 18 x 22 (installed by customer)
- Shutters (plastic)
- Flowerbox (wood)
- Printed Manual
- 4 Standard door
- 5 Standard doorPrebuilt Information:
- Non-treated 2x4s (in place of treated 2x4s)
- includes the 4x4 runners
- Customer Provides: Shingles, Drip Edge, Paint for precut kits.
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.