Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 8x8 VGS-WPC
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-8X8-VGS-WPC
The Little Cottage Company Value 8 x 8 Gable Shed Precut Kit is a fantastic addition to any backyard, allowing you to utilize this shed as a pool house, potting shed, she shed, workshop, or retreat. This shed includes a 6 foot wall height, so you have plenty of vertical storage space. Easy to assemble paneled wall sections save you build time, as does the included hardware. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint, as well as flooring if you did not purchase a floor kit. Windows can be purchased for installation on site.
- Size: 8x8
- Product Dimensions: 97 x 96 x 107
- Standard Wood Value Gable KitWood Kit Includes:
- SmartSide siding with a, 5/50 year warranty
- 2x4 wall framing 24” on center OC
- Swivel door latch
- 2x4 trusses 24” on center OC
- 6’ High front and back walls
- Trim and siding is 98% pre-primed
- Aluminum corner trim
- All fasteners included
- 4’ Double Door on 8’ wide buildings truss width (4x6 opening)
- 5’ Double door on 10’ and 12’ wide buildings truss width (5x6 opening)
- Link to an excellent downloadable instruction Manual
- All pieces precut and ready to assembleFloor Kit Option:
- Treated 2x4’s 16” on center OC, for the base
- 4x8x5/8 OSB FlooringValue Gable Kit Additional Options:
- Windows 18x22 (installed by customer)
- 4’ Standard door
- Shutters (plastic)
- Flowerbox (wood)
- Printed Manual
- 5’ Standard doorPrebuilt Information:
- Non-treated 2x4’s (in place of treated 2x4s)
- Includes 4x4 runners
- Customer Provides: Shingles, Drip Edge, and Paint for precut kits.
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.