Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 8X8-VWS-WPC
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-8X8-VWS-WPC
The Little Cottage Company Value Workshop 8 x 8 Storage Shed Precut Kit is a fantastic addition to any backyard, allowing you to utilize this shed as a pool house, potting shed, she shed, workshop, or retreat. This shed includes a 6 foot wall height, so you have plenty of vertical storage space. One 18" x 22" working glass window brings in abundant light, allowing you to easily see your stored items. Easy to assemble paneled wall sections save you build time, as does the included hardware. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint, as well as flooring if you did not purchase a floor kit. Additional windows can be purchased.
- Size: 8x8
- Product Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 107
- Standard Wood Workshop Value Shed KitWood Kit Includes:
- 2 x 4 for wall framing 24 on center OC
- 2 x 4 for trusses 24 on center (OC)
- 6 High front and back walls
- Smartside siding with a 5 year 50 warranty
- Everything is precut and ready to assemble
- 2 working 18 x 22 windows with glass, grids and screens and shutters on 8 x 12 and larger buildings
- 1 working 18 x 22 window and shutter on 8 x 10 and smaller
- 4 Double door on 8 wide buildings truss width (4 x 6opening)
- 5 Double door on 10 and 12 wide buildings truss width (5 x 6 opening)
- Swivel door latch
- Aluminum corner trim
- Trim and siding is 98% pre-primed
- Fasteners included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color picturesFloor Kit Option:
- Treated 2x4s 16 (OC) for base
- 4x8x5/8 OSB FlooringValue Workshop Kit Additional Options:
- Windows 18 x 22 (installed by customer)
- Shutters (plastic)
- Flowerbox (wood)
- Printed Manual
- 4 Standard door
- 5 Standard doorPrebuilt Information:
- Non-treated 2x4s (in place of treated 2x4s)
- includes the 4x4 runners
- Customer Provides: Shingles, Drip Edge, Paint for precut kits.
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.