Lifetime Part Number: 6415
eCanopy Item Number: LFT-6415
This Lifetime Sentinel 11' x 13.5' Polyethylene Outdoor Storage Shed in Sand is an attractive and durable storage option for your outdoor storage needs. Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), steel-reinforced construction, and a UV-Protected exterior will stand the test of many season changes while never needing repainting. A high-pitched roof offers a steep angle for quick drainage of rain and snow and provides spacious headroom as you walk around inside the shed. Lockable steel-reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure and give you peace of mind about the security of your stored items. This Shed has a customizable shelving and storage system, allowing you to create the storage solution you need.
- Size: 11' x 13.5'
- Color: Desert Sand
- Product Dimensions: 10.25' W x 12.75' D x 9.25' H
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Customizable Shelving and Storage System
- Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Heavy-Duty Steel Trusses Provide Additional Roof Strength
- High-Pitched Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
- Lockable Steel-Reinforced Doors for Added Security
- Low Maintenance Design
- Slip-Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor Protects Against Oil, Solvents, and Stains
- Sturdy Steel-Reinforced Construction
- UV Protected to Prevent Weather Damage
- Attractive Exterior - UV-Protected to help prevent fading and cracking. Stain resistant exterior never needs painting.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor - Oil, stain, and Slip-Resistant floor surface does not crack, chip, or peel.
- High-Pitched Roof - Steep angle allows for quick drainage of rain and snow and provides a spacious walk around interior. Heavy-Duty steel trusses increase strength.
- Lockable Doors - Steel-Reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure, and exterior padlock loop.
- Screened Vents - Provide airflow and keep pests out.
- Shelving System - Steel Reinforced, customizable, and adds additional storage space.
- Steel-Reinforced Walls - Designed with Dual-Wall High-Density polyethylene (HDPE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength.Specifications:
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
- Cubic Feet - 983.2 ft3 (27.84 m3)
- Door Handle - High-Impact Handles with Metal Latch
- Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door
- Door Opening Dimensions - 57.5 in. W x 77.3 in. H (146.0 cm x 196.3 cm)
- Door Structure - Steel-Reinforced Polyethylene
- Eave Depth - 5.2 in. (13.3 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions - 123.5 in. W x 153.5 in. D x 112 in. H (313.6 x 389.8 x 284.4 cm)
- Exterior Roof Dimensions - 132.7 in. W x 162.7 in. D (337.0 cm x 413.3 cm)
- Fascia Height - 3.2 in. (8.2 cm)
- Footprint - 124.2 in. W x 154.5 in. D (315.5 cm x 392.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions - 120.5 in. W x 150.5 in. D x 79 - 110.2 in. H (306.0 x 382.2 x 200.6 - 280.0 cm)
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor) - 89 in. (226.0)
- Materials of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and High-Density Polyethylene
- Max Roof Load - 16 psf
- Max Wind Resistance - 65 mph (104.6 kph)
- Nominal Dimensions - 11 ft. x 13.5 ft. (3.35 m x 4.11 m)
- Peg Strips - Two (2) 16 in. Peg Strips with Metal Hooks
- Roof Pitch - 6:12
- Roof Structure - Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Roof Support Trusses - Five (5) Steel A-Frame Trusses
- Screened Vents - Two (2) Screened Vents
- Shelves - Five (5) 30 in. W x 10 in. D + Two (2) 30 in. W x 14 in. D Shelves
- Shelves - Two (2) 30 in. W x 14 in. D Shelves
- Square Feet - 125.5 ft2 (11.65 m2)
- Tool Corral Compatible - No
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Please consult your local code authority and/or HOA for guidelines before installing outdoor structures
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.