Mauritzon Part Number: CTF-10-01-1616-OLV
eCanopy Item Number: MZN-CTF-10-01-1616-OLV
Traditional canvas tarps have always been a staple when it comes to protecting your equipment and belongings. Sometimes, you need a canvas tarp that can handle the worst. All Mauritzon fire retaradant canvas tarps are specially treated to prevent the spread of fire. Being light weight and more pliable than regular tarps, these fire retardant canvas tarps are perfect for covering more delicate items all the while providing top notch protection. Made in the USA, these fire retardant canvas tarps are cut, stitched, hemmed, and sewn at the time of order. The finished size includes grommets in 24" standard spacing and are mildew and tear resistant.
- 100% Single Filled Military Cotton Duct Fabric
- Coated with Fire Retardant Sealant
- Mildew and Tear Resistant
- Tarp Dimensions: 16' x 16'
- Fire Retardant
- 16 ounces per square yard after coating treatment
* Please Note: Tarpaulins may actually finish 3-5% less in size for cut-sized. For finished sizes, please request with order.
* Also Note: Canvas tarps should never be used as canopy coverings or hanging walls. Canvas tarps can shrink under certain weather conditions.
* Also Note: Due to the paraffin treatment on canvas, all Mauritzon tarps will come with some color rub off and may cause part of the tarp to be more transparent than the rest of it.
* Please Note: This item is custom made by the manufacturer and can not be cancelled or returned once the order is placed unless the item is defective or damaged in transit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including cumene and toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.