Mauritzon Part Number: CTW-12-01-1012-BWN
eCanopy Item Number: MZN-CTW-12-01-1012-BWN
When you think of tarps the traditional canvas tarp generally comes to mind. All Mauritzon canvas tarps are made with 100% cotton. Made in the USA, canvas tarps are cut, stitched, hemmed and sewn at the time of order. You can choose olive drab, brown, green, tan, white, or blue in a multitude of sizes. The finished size includes grommets in 24" standard spacing. While they are treated with a petroleum based wax water repellant they are not water-proof. If allowed to sit in the elements during heavy rains, water will seep through. They are tear and mildews resistant. The cotton duct fabric has double-stitched seams and hems.
- 100% Single Filled Military Cotton Duct Fabric
- Wax coated
- Tear and mildew resistant
- Tarp Dimensions: 10' x 12'
- Water Resistant Canvas
- 18 ounces per square foot after coating treatment
* Please Note: Tarpaulins may actually finish 3-5% less in size for cut-sized. For finished sizes, please request with order.
* Also Note: Canvas tarps should never be used as canopy coverings or hanging walls. Canvas tarps can shrink under certain weather conditions.