Mauritzon Part Number: CTW-15-01-2030-WHT
eCanopy Item Number: MZN-CTW-15-01-2030-WHT
When you think of tarps the traditional canvas tarp generally comes to mind. All Mauritzon canvas tarps are made with 100% cotton. Made in the USA, canvas tarps are cut, stitched, hemmed and sewn at the time of order. You can choose olive drab, brown, green, tan, white, or blue in a multitude of sizes. The finished size includes grommets in 24" standard spacing. While they are treated with a petroleum based wax water repellant they are not water-proof. If allowed to sit in the elements during heavy rains, water will seep through. They are tear and mildews resistant. The cotton duct fabric has double-stitched seams and hems.
- 100% Single Filled Military Cotton Duct Fabric
- Wax coated
- Tear and mildew resistant
- Tarp Dimensions: 20' x 30'
- Water Resistant Canvas
- 21 ounces per square yard after coating treatment
* Please Note: Tarpaulins may actually finish 3-5% less in size for cut-sized. For finished sizes, please request with order.
* Also Note: Canvas tarps should never be used as canopy coverings or hanging walls. Canvas tarps can shrink under certain weather conditions.
* Also Note: Due to the paraffin treatment on canvas, all Mauritzon tarps will come with some color rub off and may cause part of the tarp to be more transparent than the rest of it.
* Please Note: This item is custom made by the manufacturer and can not be cancelled or returned once the order is placed unless the item is defective or damaged in transit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.