Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT20X20TP,, PT20X20TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT20X20TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT20X20TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT20X20TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT20X20TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT20X20TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT20X20TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT20X20TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT20X20TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT20X20TP
Colorful, and just the right size for that outdoor party, Ohenry's tent comes with galvanized side poles that are extremely durable and lightweight, center and quarter poles that each have a plate welded on the top and bottom with a heavy duty pin welded into the top, tent stakes, tent top and storage bag, and an easy to follow installation video to get you well on your way to setting up your new party tent. Also included with this great product is a one year manufacturers' warranty.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 20' L x 20' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.