Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Number: PT30MPS---HARDWARE-ONLY
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT30MPS
You'd have to go a pretty long way to put a dent in one of these poles or stakes, but if you manged to accomplish it you need to look into a Pole and Stake Set for Premier Canopy Tent 30 Foot Mid Sections. This set of tent poles and stakes is designed to perfectly complement the Premier Party Canopy Tent top of the same size.
- Pole Tent Replacement Poles and Stakes
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
The sturdy tent poles are made of the same high-quality level of materials that the rest of the structure and canopy top are. All of the poles are made of heavy-gauge steel that is very strong but lighter than you'd think. The center and quarter poles are plate-welded on the bottom for extra stability, and the heavy-duty pin welded to the poles' tops help really keep the canopy in place. Add in the galvanized outer poles and the heavy-duty stake set for added security, and you're looking at a pretty worry-free afternoon outdoors.
A tent is only as good as its support system. Don't let your outdoor experience get ruined by using substandard equipment. Use the best. The Pole and Stake Set for Premier Canopy Tent 30 Foot Mid Sections is the best, easiest way to ensure that you, your family, and your guests have the perfect time without having to worry about your tent.
* Please Note: This is for the Pole & Stakes ONLY. Please see our party tents section or call Customer Service for complete tent packages.
These tents are designed to withstand 70 MPH gust in certain conditions. Use the following information as general guidelines only. Good judgment must be used in all conditions.
- If tent is properly installed and in tight condition with stakes being in asphalt or concrete, Tent can withstand brief gust of wind up to 75MPH.
- If tent is properly installed and in tight condition with stakes being in hard dry dirt or gravel. Tent can withstand brief gust of wind up to 75MPH. (for the High Peak Tent)
- If tent is properly installed and in tight condition with stakes being in damp dirt, tent can withstand brief gust of wind up to 40MPH.
- Tent must be kept tight in order to reduce movement in windy conditions.
- Additional methods are not necessary to support the tent providing that all of the required equipment is properly installed.
- All tents should be vacated by all occupants during any weather or wind which is determined to be severe.
- A tent should never be considered a refuge from severe weather.