Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT30X50TP,, PT30X50TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT30X50TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT30X50TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT30X50TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT30X50TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT30X50TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT30X50TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT30X50TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT30X50TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT30X50TP
When the time comes for you to have and outdoors activity, why not go to the people that know how to make the highest quality tent to keep both you and your guests protected from the elements at all times? With the Premier 30 feet by 50 feet Ultimate Party Tent, you have a pole tent that has been designed to provide both you and your guests with the highest quality of service so that your outdoor festivities can go on without any fear of interruption from inclement weather.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 30' L x 50' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.