Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT30X70TP,, PT30X70TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT30X70TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT30X70TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT30X70TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT30X70TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT30X70TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT30X70TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT30X70TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT30X70TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT30X70TP
This Ultimate Party Tent offered by Premier is a fully functional tent kit that measures 30 ft. x 70 ft., and includes everything you need for your event. You can't beat the strength and durability of these Premier tents-which can withstand multiple set ups and take downs-and are tough enough for commercial and industrial use as well as at home. The heavy duty block-out top comes in either solid white, or white with translucent stripes. The canopy features 2 in. seatbelt webbing around the perimeter and the poles are lightweight but extremely durable.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 30' L x 70' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.