Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Number: PT30X90TP
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT30X90TP
When hosting a big "sit-down" event or meeting, this is the perfect tent for those who will gather. Its frame is constructed with heavy-duty anodized aluminum tubing and welded steel fittings, while the top is made with block-out vinyl to protect from the sun and weather conditions. Wear points are reinforced and buckles and straps are sewn-in. The packaged tent include the tent top with guy ropes attached, galvanized side poles, lightweight center poles, quarter poles, tent stakes, storage bag for easy transportation and storage and an installation video. As with all Premier tents, this 30-ft. by 90-ft. model is available in solid white or white with red, blue, green, or yellow horizontal stripes.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 30' L x 90' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.