Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT40X100TP,, PT40X100TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X100TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X100TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X100TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X100TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X100TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X100TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X100TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X100TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT40X100TP
When the time comes to get the right equipment for your party, you need to give some very serious consideration to possibly purchasing the Premier 40 foot by 100 foot Ultimate Party Tent. Following the pole tent design, you will find that this item is perfect for keeping all of your planned events for the evening protected from any potential inclement weather, making sure that your party will be long remembered by everyone in attendance.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 40' L x 100' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.