Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT40X160TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT40X160TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT40X160TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT40X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT40X160TP
Why not get a tent for your upcoming party that is capable of providing both you and your guests with the protection from the elements? With the Premier 40 foot by 160 foot Ultimate Party Tent, you have a pole tent that is designed to be exceptionally stable, very roomy, as well as more than capable of making sure that you and your guests are able to remain comfortable at all times during the course of the event.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 40' L x 160' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.