Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT40X180TP,, PT40X180TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X180TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X180TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT40X180TP
They weren't kidding when they called this the Ultimate Party Tent, by Premier. This Pole Tent is fully functional and measures 40 ft. x 180 ft., and includes everything you need for your event. This party tent is tough enough for commercial and industrial use as well as at home for your special event. The heavy duty block-out top comes in either solid white, or white with translucent stripes, and features 2 in. seatbelt webbing around the perimeter. The poles are lightweight but extremely durable, and the center and quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom, and a heavy duty pin welded into the top.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 40' L x 180' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.