Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT40X220TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT40X220TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT40X220TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT40X220TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT40X220TP
If you need the very best large tent available, then accept no substitutes: the Premier 40' X 220' Ultimate Party Tent is the way to go. Whether it's for event hosting, temporary storage, outdoor revivals, and even the tent rental business, you won't find a sturdier, more well-constructed tent on the market than this beauty from Ohenry Tents. It's built to withstand winds up to 70 mph in optimal conditions. A 1 year manufacturer's warranty is included with the Premier 40' X 220' Ultimate Party Tent.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 40' L x 220' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.