Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT40X60TP,, PT40X60TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X60TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X60TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X60TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X60TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X60TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X60TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X60TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X60TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT40X60TP
For whatever tent needs you have, whether you are hosting an event or running a rental business, this 40 x 60 canopy tent gives you both quality and durability. With 16-gauge steel poles, this structure is designed for commercial and industrial use and can handle multiple set ups and take downs. The heavy-duty "block out" top is made from standard laminated vinyl that will provide you with the protection you and your guest need to let your event continue no matter the weather.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 40' L x 60' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.