Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT40X80TP,, PT40X80TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X80TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X80TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X80TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X80TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X80TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT40X80TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT40X80TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT40X80TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT40X80TP
Ohenry Tents' party tent is ideal for large outdoor events and is built to endure multiple set ups and tear downs. Included are extremely durable and light weight side poles and each of the center and quarter poles have a plate welded to the top and bottom, and a heavy duty pin welded into the top. The top and sidewalls will arrive rolled up in a protective bag to prevent damage during transit. Tops are available in solid white and solid white with red, green, yellow, or blue vertical stripes.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 40' L x 80' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.