Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT50X110TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT50X110TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT50X110TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT50X110TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT50X110TP
Would you like to get just the right tent for all of your outdoor events? If so, then one item that you need to give a considerable amount of attention to possibly purchasing and using on a regular basis is the Premier 50 foot by 110 foot Ultimate Party Tent. Coming in the design of a Pole Tent, you will find that it is able to service all of your events in a way that makes it a joy and a delight to everyone involved.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 50' L x 110' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.