Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Number: PT50X80TP
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT50X80TP
This is a complete tent kit that is strong enough for commercial or industrial use. If properly installed, it can withstand winds up to 70 mph. The canopy is made from heavy-duty "Block Out" 15-oz. vinyl that comes either in solid white or with 14-oz. translucent colored vinyl stripes. Seatbelt webbing reinforces the entire perimeter of the tent. The side poles are lightweight but durable. The center and quarter poles come with welded plates and a heavy duty pin on the top. The canopy and sidewalls (if ordered) come in protective bags that keep them clean and protect them from damage. The package includes the canopy with attached "guy ropes", all necessary poles, stakes, a canopy storage bag, and an installation video.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 50' L x 80' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.