Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT60X180TP,, PT60X180TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT60X180TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT60X180TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT60X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT60X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT60X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT60X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT60X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT60X180TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT60X180TP
Need a lot of covered space for an outdoor event? Ohenry Tents stocks only the best and this 60 foot by 180 foot party tent is perfect for those large crowds. Included with this product is a tent top made from standard laminated vinyl, galvanized steel side poles, steel center and quarter poles with a plate welded on the top and bottom of each and heavy duty pin welded into the top, tent stakes, a storage bag for the top, and an easy to follow installation video to get you started.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 60' L x 180' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.