Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT60X300TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT60X300TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT60X300TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT60X300TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT60X300TP
This exceptionally large and spacious party tent is ideal for those big outdoor events. Measuring an outstanding 300 feet wide and 60 feet long, you will be able to accommodate virtually any large gathering of people. Featuring 2 inch seatbelt webbing on the entire perimeter and extremely durable tent poles, this party tent can endure up to 75 mph winds. You can order this tent in solid white, or white with red, blue, yellow, or green vertical stripes.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 60' L x 300' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.