Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT70X130TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT70X130TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT70X130TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT70X130TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT70X130TP
For the ultimate outdoor event, you need the ultimate tent. The Premier 70' x 130' Ultimate Party Tent is not only one of the largest tents you can buy, it's built to last. Designed to withstand 70 mph winds in optimal conditions, the Premier Party Tent is designed for rigorous use, in addition to enduring multiple take downs and setups for commercial or industrial use. Its heavy-duty "Block Out" top is available in Solid White or a striped edition.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 70' L x 130' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.