Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT70X160TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT70X160TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT70X160TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS, PT70X160TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT70X160TP
The Premier Ultimate Party Tent is 70 feet wide and 160 feet long. You read that right, this 70x160 tent has Ultimate in its name for a reason. Rest assured, your dime is well spent on the 70 x 160 Premier Ultimate Party Canopy Tent because of the high quality construction by Ohenry Tents. Ohenry are the experts in crafting the highest quality large party and event tents. The 70x160 Premier Ultimate Party Tent comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 70' L x 160' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.