Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT70X250TP,, PT70X250TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT70X250TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT70X250TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT70X250TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT70X250TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT70X250TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT70X250TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT70X250TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT70X250TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT70X250TP
No party is too big for this 70 foot x 250 foot canopy tent from Ohenry. Designed with 14 guage steel center and quarter poles as well as galvanized side poles, this tent is sure to stand strong under virtually every weather condition and wind gusts of up to 70 mph. The heavy duty "Block Out" top and side walls also come rolled up in a protective bag, allowing for multiple uses in both a commercial and industrial setting. With the number of color options, you will find the right match in size and color for your large group party.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 70' L x 250' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.