Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT80X120TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X120TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X120TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT80X120TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT80X120TP
No outdoor event is complete without having just the right tent to protect you, your guests, and all of your equipment from potentially inclement weather. With the Premier 80 foot by 120 foot Ultimate Party Tent, you have a pole tent that has been designed to accommodate everyone in your contingency, making sure that no matter what the weather decides to do, your plans for the evening can go ahead without any problem at all.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 80' L x 120' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.