Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT80X240TP,, PT80X240TP-Solid-White-No-Sidewalls,, PT80X240TP-Solid-White-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT80X240TP-Solid-White-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT80X240TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT80X240TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT80X240TP-White-with-Vertical-Blue-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows,, PT80X240TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-No-Sidewalls,, PT80X240TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-Solid-White-Sidewalls,, PT80X240TP-White-with-Vertical-Green-Stripes-White-Sidewalls-with-Cathedral-Windows
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT80X240TP
Designed to withstand wind gusts of up to 75 mph, this large pole tent offers the quality you deserve for your business or event. This fully functional tent kit is built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and industrial use. For maximum strength, this tent offers 2" seatbelt webbing on the entire perimeter. The side poles are both light weight and extremely durable. The center and quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom and a heavy duty pin welded into the top. Five different color styles ensure that you will be able to select the tent best for your needs.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 80' L x 240' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.