Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Numbers: PT80X280TP-SOLID-WHITE-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X280TP-SOLID-WHITE-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X280TP-SOLID-WHITE-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-BLUE-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-SOLID-WHITE-SIDEWALLS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-GREEN-STRIPES-WHITE-SIDEWALLS-WITH-CATHEDRAL-WINDOWS,, PT80X280TP-WHITE-WITH-VERTICAL-RED-STRIPES-NO-SIDEWALLS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-PT80X280TP
When it comes to getting the perfect tent for hosting all of your outdoor festivities, it is essential that you get something that is not only large enough but also of the quality that you need it to be. The Premier 80 foot by 280 foot Ultimate Party Tent is a pole tent that has been formulated to cover a large space so that your guests can go about their business without being impeded in any way by the weather.
- Fully functional tent kit
- Built to endure multiple set ups and take downs for commercial and
- Heavy-duty "Block Out" top:
- Solid White 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Striped top with 15 oz. "Block Out" White stripe and 14 oz.
translucent color combination
- Features 2" Seatbelt webbing on entire perimeter
- Side poles are light weight and extremely durable
- Center and Quarter poles each have a plate welded on the top and bottom,
and a heavy duty pin welded into the top
- Tent top and sidewalls arrive rolled up in a protective bag
- Tops available in: Solid White and White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Tent Top with "Guy Ropes" attached
- Galvanized Side Poles
- Center Poles
- Quarter Poles (if needed)
- Tent Stakes
- Storage Bag for Tent Top
- Installation Video
- Approximately: 80' L x 280' W
- Tent Top: 14-15 oz. Standard Laminated Vinyl
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660" Dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5"- 2" / 3,000 lb. - 6,000 lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.