Vitabri Part Number: V31020VT
eCanopy Item Number: VIT-V31020VT
When it comes to getting the most shelter you can get for your outdoor dollar, the Vitabri V3 10 x 20 Aluminum Pop Up Canopy with Waterproof Top is the only choice. This is the canopy for people who are serious about their celebrations, get-togethers, and other outdoor activities and who demand the best. We've listed just a few of the reasons below why so many people choose this type of shelter to solve all of their outdoor dilemmas.
Basic Structural Features:
- 10 ft. x 20 ft. pop up canopy
- Maximum Clearance is 83" under the valance
- Aluminum legs (width):
- Lower leg section: 1.8 inches
- Upper leg section: 2.0 inches
- Aluminum leg thickness: .06 to .08 inches
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Aluminum 'X' cross-sections feature 1 internal and 2 external reinforcers
- Cast aluminum feet on all legs that can be adapted for permanent mounting
- Junction parts constructed of polypropylene with 30% fiberglass, offering an excellent combination of sturdiness and lightness
- Telescoping legs with snap-on lifting system and three available height settings
- Reinforced cross-bar roof system for optimum rigidity
- Revolutionary quick setup concept makes setup and take-down simple without having to remove the roof
- Light enough for personal use, tough enough for professional applications
- Occupies less than 5 square feet when collapsed for storage
- Overall weight: 109 lbs.
Vinyl Top Specifications:
- Constructed of heavy-duty vinyl, 1000 Denier fabric that weighs 11 oz. per square yard
- Flame retardant and registered by the State of California and State Fire Marshal
- Guaranteed WATERPROOF design, not water-resistant like most other canopy tops
- The self-locking strap holding the roof to the frame guarantees optimal stretching of the fabric
- High frequency vinyl welding which increases structural integrity and extends the life of the tent
- Each corner is reinforced with a double layer of vinyl to prevent damage from friction with the frame
- The top comes standard with Velcro around the valance to easily attach the walls (walls must be purchased separately)
- Top always stays attached to the frame for easy deployment (although the top is removable if needed)
People who attend trade shows, marketing expos, business conventions, and even picnickers and tailgaters love this tent because it's so simple, yet so strong and stable. The pop up design of this canopy takes seconds to set up and take down, plus you never have to remove the top. Once in place, you can take advantage of the telescoping aluminum legs with three available height settings, the reinforced cross-bar roof system that offers all kinds of stability, or the incredibly light, incredibly strong polypropylene junctions strengthened with fiberglass. You could check out the stainless steel fasteners or the cast aluminum feet, but at some point it almost seems like bragging.
You'll want to brag, as well, when you see the defense against the elements offered by the canopy's top. The roof is made of heavy-duty 1000 Denier vinyl that is as strong and durable as you'll find in any shelter. It is waterproof - not water-resistant like many competitors, so you, your guests, and your stuff will be safe and protected. The top features self-locking straps that keep roof tension perfect at all times, the corners are reinforced to prevent damage from friction, and there's even a Velcro strip to make sidewall addition (sidewalls must be purchased separately) simple if you choose to add them at any time.
If you want something that offers a higher degree of strength, stability, and protection than this unit does, you should probably just build a house (although you might not get nearly the value this shelter offers). For people who want portability, safety, and function, though, this is it. The Vitabri V3 10 x 20 Aluminum Pop Up Canopy with Waterproof Top exceeds every expectation in the industry to consistently offer owners the best outdoor experience possible.
* Flame Certification: This item is CPAI-84 Flame Certified.