Manufacturer: Celina Tent
Celina Tent Part Numbers: 15X15CINCHTOPTENT-ALUMC-Blue-and-White, 15X15CINCHTOPTENT-ALUMC-Green-and-White, 15X15CINCHTOPTENT-ALUMC-Red-and-White, 15X15CINCHTOPTENT-ALUMC-Yellow-and-White
eCanopy Item Number: CTI-15X15CINCHTOPTENT-ALUMC
The user-friendly instruction manual makes assembly and take down simple for this sturdy tent. Using less hardware than traditional frame models, the cinch top frame tent installs quickly and provides a clean, tight appearance. The top is built of durable 16 oz blockout vinyl, with panels that have been heat-sealed with a 1" overlap. Reinforcement patches at the crowns add durability to the vinyl, while the aluminum pole kit is designed to last. The side curtain rope, made of polyester, is held securely in place with 1" polyester webbing sewn every 15" around the edge of the tent.
- Uses less hardware than traditional frame models
- Cinch top installs quickly and provides a tight, cleanappearance
- Tough 16 oz. blockout vinyl top
- Bonded top panels with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams
- Durable aluminum pole kit
- Polyester side curtain rope is securely held in with 1"polyesterwebbing sewn approximately every 15" around perimeter of tenttop
- Reinforcement patches at crowns
- 95% of tent top is bonded with heat-sealed construction
- User-friendly instruction manual
- Tent Includes:
- one (1) 16 oz. blockout vinyl top
- four (4) red 14'4" spreaders
- four (4) green 10'6" hip rafters
- four (4) brown (black) 6'8" (7'8") legs
- four (4) corners
- one (1) 4-way crown
- four (4) master-style base plates
- twenty-eight (28) "R" pin
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.
* Please Note: To protect the tent top and prevent pin holes and abrasions, it is recommended to use a drop cloth during both installation and striking of this tent. Please find video links above for more information.