Manufacturer: Celina Tent
Celina Tent Part Number: 20X40HIGHPEAKPOLETENT-ALUM
eCanopy Item Number: CTI-20X40HIGHPEAKPOLETENT-ALUM
No installation experience is required for setting up this high peak pole tent. Manufactured by Celina Tent, this tent comes with complete instructions, as well as all the stakes and ratchets required for assembly. The tent features an elegant high-peak design with a modern profile and smooth curves, and it is sturdy enough to handle both rental and commercial use. The vinyl top is bonded with a secure heat-sealed construction including 1" overlapping seams, and reinforcement patches at the crowns provide additional security. The center pole rings are sewn or bolted in place for extra support. With durable aluminum poles, scalloped valances and vinyl binding, and a polyester side curtain rope, this tent is ideal for a variety of outdoor events.
- Elegant high-peak design with smooth curves and a modernprofile
- Tough enough to withstand commercial and rental use
- Tough 16 oz. white blockout vinyl top
- Bonded top panels with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams
- Durable aluminum pole kit
- Reinforcement patches at crowns
- Center pole rings are sewn or bolted in place for extrasupport
- Polyester side curtain rope is securely held in with 1"polyesterwebbing sewn approximately every 15" around perimeter of tenttop
- Scalloped valances with vinyl binding
- 95% of tent top is bonded with heat-sealed construction
- Comes with the required stakes and ratchets
- Quick and easy set up with provided instructions - noinstallation experience required
- Tent Includes:
- one (1) 16 oz. white blockout vinyl top
- twelve (12) 7' side poles
- three (3) 14' center poles
- twenty (20) 36" x 1" stakes
- twenty (20) 2" ratchet buckles
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.
* Please Note: To protect the tent top and prevent pin holes and abrasions, it is recommended to use a drop cloth during both installation and striking of this tent. Please find video links above for more information.