Manufacturer: Ohenry Tents
Ohenry Tents Part Number: HP20X20TPS
eCanopy Item Number: OHT-HP20X20TPS
The Mystique 20 x 20 High Peak Tension Tent is the tent for the person who won't accept anything other than the very best. These durable tents are made with the highest-quality materials, the best construction, the most skilled craftsmanship, and the best mix of style and function in the industry.
- Mystique High Peak Tension Tent Top with Pole and Stake Set
- Heavy-duty 15 oz. "Block Out" top
- Galvanized steel poles
- 2" Seatbelt ratchet straps included with tent top
- 2" Seatbelt reinforcing
- Triple re-enforced stress points
- Custom engineered
- Includes: Top, Poles, 30" Stakes, and Tent Bags
- Available in: Available in Solid White and Solid White with Red, Blue, Green or Yellow
- Approximately: 20' W x 20' L
- NFPA 701 Certified
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Event hosting, temporary storage, outdoor revivals, and even the tent rental businesses - these amazing canopies can handle it all. The heavy-duty canopy top comes in a convenient bag and is made of 15-oz. 'Block Out' laminated vinyl. That offers unparalleled protection from rain, wind, sun, and any other conditions that can ruin a day outdoors. All of the poles are made of heavy-gauge steel, galvanized and triple-reinforced at stress points for added reliability. The two-inch seatbelt webbing around the perimeter both adds strength and really secures the canopy in place.
There are some even a few extra features you won't find anywhere else. The included installation video really gives the owner a leg up on getting a large structure up without breaking their back in the process. The included ratchet system is rated up to 12,000 pounds, giving you plenty of muscle to secure the 'guy' lines which come already attached to the tent top. And in the unlikely event that something does happen to the canopy top, there's a patch kit included to take care of it.
The real story on these tents is this: they are designed to survive all sorts of weather, they can withstand the beating that even the rigorous treatment of a tent rental business are no match for them, and they are designed sectionally so that if you need more room in the future, you can simply add a new section. If you own a business, are planning a wedding or event, or just need some extra space there is no substitute for the Mystique 20 x 20 High Peak Tension Tent. These are the best tents on the market and can handle any application.
These tents are designed to withstand 70 MPH gust in certain conditions. Use the following information as general guidelines only. Good judgment must be used in all conditions.
- If tent is properly installed and in tight condition with stakes being in asphalt or concrete, Tent can withstand brief gust of wind up to 75MPH.
- If tent is properly installed and in tight condition with stakes being in hard dry dirt or gravel. Tent can withstand brief gust of wind up to 75MPH. (for the High Peak Tent)
- If tent is properly installed and in tight condition with stakes being in damp dirt, tent can withstand brief gust of wind up to 40MPH.
- Tent must be kept tight in order to reduce movement in windy conditions.
- Additional methods are not necessary to support the tent providing that all of the required equipment is properly installed.
- All tents should be vacated by all occupants during any weather or wind which is determined to be severe.
- A tent should never be considered a refuge from severe weather.
* Flame Certification: This item is NFPA-701 Flame Certified.