Manufacturer: Best Barns
Best Barns Part Number: ELM10X16
eCanopy Item Number: BRK-ELM10X16
- Size: 10' x 16'
- Product Dimensions: 10' W x 8' H x 16' L
- Side wall height: 75"
- Center head room: 80"
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" wood 24" on center
- Wood trusses 2’ on center with 2" x 4" wood
- High quality Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling engineered and primed 3/8", 8" on center vertical groove siding is superior than plywood and has look of real wood
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wood gussets, wall framing, and trim for easier assembly
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- Pre-built doors
- Includes wide double doors: 64" wide x 70" high
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Elegant design fits any home
- Floor should be constructed to the exact size of the exterior dimensions
- Downloadable manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Technical support for installation available from Best Barns
- Approximate shipping weight: 1840 lbs.
- Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling is treated to resist rot, termites, and mold, and has a 50 year limited warranty
- 2 year limited warranty for roof sheathing and all hardware and metal components
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* Please Note:
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Main image shows Elm Wood Shed with optional shingles, windows, and floor kit
- Some images may not be to scale
- Images may depict options such as a floor kit, extra windows, or optional accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- The customer provides paint, shingles (7 bundles), felt paper (1 - 15 lbs. rolls), and drip edge (7 ten feet long pieces) to achieve a custom look
- This is a Best Barns Deluxe Cut kit meaning that all components are pre-cut to save you time
- Best Barns sheds are built to order and typically ship in a week and so can not be returned
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.