Manufacturer: Best Barns
Best Barns Part Number: RICHMONDWSTAIRS16X20
eCanopy Item Number: BRK-RICHMONDWSTAIRS16X20
The Richmond Wood Shed Kit with Stairs stands as an exemplary example of sheds that could be used for a variety of purposes. Best Barns live up to their name with this large storage area that could double as a workshop or studio. It is rated for snow loads up to 30 lbs per square foot and wind loads up to 90MPH. This American made two-story shed with stairs is sure to be the dream space solution for your backyard.
- Size: 16' x 20'
- Product Dimensions: 16' W x 16' 2" H x 20' L
- Corner Staircase
- Side wall height: 97"
- Interior head room: 89"
- Loft head room: 85"
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" wood 16" on center
- Wood trusses 24" on center with 2" x 6" wood
- 30 lbs. per sq. ft. snow load and 90 MPH wind load
- High quality Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling engineered and primed 3/8", 8" on center vertical groove siding is superior than plywood and has look of real wood
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wood gussets, wall framing, and trim for easier assembly
- Upper gables are pre-built in 4' sections with siding already applied
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Includes clear span second floor loft for additional storage space
- Second floor loft has 3/4" Structurwood decking over laminated beams and 2" x 8" floor joists
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Floor should be constructed to the exact size of the exterior dimensions
- Downloadable manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Technical support for installation available from Best Barns
- Approximate shipping weight: 5000 lbs.
- Louisiana Pacific SmartSide paneling is treated to resist rot, termites, and mold, and has a 50 year limited warranty
- 1 year limited warranty for windows
- 2 year limited warranty for roof/loft sheathing and all hardware and metal components
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* Please Note:
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Main image shows Richmond Wood Shed with optional shingles, windows, French doors, and lights
- Richmond does not include any door or window openings
- Some images may not be to scale
- Images may depict options such as a floor kit, extra windows, or optional accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- The customer provides paint, shingles (22 bundles), felt paper (2 - 15 lbs. rolls), and drip edge (12 ten feet long pieces) to achieve a custom look
- Customer must make simple cuts of siding, roof sheathing, and loft floor sheets
- Best Barns sheds are built to order and typically ship in a week and so can not be returned
- Cupola is not included
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.