Manufacturer: Best Barns
Best Barns Part Number: SOUTHDAKOTA12X16
eCanopy Item Number: BRK-SOUTH-DAKOTA12X16
- Size: 12' x 16'
- Product Dimensions: 12' W x 11' H x 16' L
- Side wall height: 88"
- Head room: 98"
- Wall is framed with 2" x 4" wood 24" on center
- Wood trusses 2’ on center with 2" x 4" wood
- 40 lbs. per sq. ft. snow load and 90 MPH wind load
- Exterior walls covered with OSB for customer to provide their choice of exterior siding to be purchased separately to be applied to an underlayment..
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wood gussets, wall framing, and trim for easier assembly
- Includes 7/16" OSB roof truss and wall sheathing
- Pre-built doors
- Includes wide pocket doors: 65" wide x 78" high
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, latches, handles, nails) is included
- Elegant design fits any home
- Floor should be constructed to the exact size of the exterior dimensions
- Downloadable manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Technical support for installation available from Best Barns
- Approximate shipping weight: 1980 lbs.
- 2 year limited warranty for roof sheathing and all hardware and metal components
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* Please Note:
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Main image shows South Dakota Wood Shed with optional shingles, vinyl siding, and floor kit
- Some images may not be to scale
- Images may depict options such as a floor kit, extra windows, or optional accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- The customer provides paint, shingles (10 bundles), felt paper (1 - 15 lbs. rolls), and drip edge (8 ten feet long pieces) to achieve a custom look
- Customer must make simple cuts of siding, roof sheathing, and loft floor sheets
- Best Barns sheds are built to order and typically ship in a week and so can not be returned
- Cupola is not included
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.