Manufacturer: Little Cottage Co.
Little Cottage Co. Part Number: 8X8-WCGS-WPNK
eCanopy Item Number: LCC-8X8-WCGS-WPNK
The Little Cottage Company Colonial Williamsberg 8 x 8 Storage Shed is a fantastic addition to any backyard, allowing you to utilize this shed as a pool house, potting shed, she shed, workshop, or retreat. This shed includes a 6 foot wall height, so you have plenty of vertical storage space. Two 30" x 36" working glass windows bring in abundant light, allowing you to easily see your stored items. Easy to assemble paneled wall sections save you build time, as does the included hardware. You will need shingles, a drip edge, and paint, as well as flooring if you did not purchase a floor kit.
- Size: 8x8
- Product Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 117.5
Standard Williamsburg Colonial Garden Shed includes:
- 2x4 Wood wall framing 16" on center (o.c..)
- 2x4 trusses 24" on center
- 6’ high side walls
- High quality siding and trim pre-fastened onto wall panel sections (insures panels are square)
- PANELIZED wall sections (not just precut) saves assembly time.
- Straight trim pre-fastened to panels (high quality composite material)
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- 2 working 30"x36" windows with glass, grids, and screens
- Z shutters
- 4’ Double door on 8’ wide buildings truss width (4’x6’ opening)
- Colonial style doors with large hinges
- Custom crafted louvers
- Locking door handle latch
- High quality composite material corner trim
- Trim and siding is 98% primed
- Hardware needed to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)Customer Provides:
- Drip edge
- Floor (if purchased without floor kit)
* Please Note: Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.