It works, first try!
I added this to my enclosure in about 10 minutes, with most of the time spent just deciphering the one-size-fits-all instructions. the zippers join at the bottom, with a pipe that slides into the sleeve along the bottom of the door flap. has end caps that could hold a dowel or other weight, but it will work just fine as-is. the threading of the cord took some study, but it is very simple to use. The tie-off cleat has no pre-defined attachment point, but possibly could be attached with a couple of zip-ties. I just loop it around part of the frame and tie it with a slip-knot.
Prosfits on the 10 by 20 enclosure frame nicely. When rolled up, gives enough headroom for SUV or small truck.
When closed, zips up easily.
ConsDirections need improvement, with mention of the grommets that are fine for threading the cords, instead of cutting the fabric - I didn't find it necessary to cut it, and I tied the cord on the top support tubes instead. A couple of photos, not line drawings only, would have helped.